Indigo Eleven (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your Personal Data and how we treat this in respect of your Indigo Eleven VA services (“the Service”).
Information we may collect from you.
We may collect, store and process the following information:
• Information relating to any enquiries you make with us concerning our Virtual Assistant services (which may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, company name, role or position).
• Information that you provide when opting-in to subscribe to our quarterly newsletter (first name and email address only) which is saved in a secure, third party service called MailChimp).
• Demographic information such as preferences and interests.
• Any other information that you choose to send to us.
You will voluntarily provide us with the following Personal Data; your name, email address and contact details when you:
• Sign-up to use the Service.
• Provide billing and payment information.
• Register for offers or events.
• Post comments on our website.
Information we may collect and receive about you.
We may collect the following information from other third party sources:
• Publicly accessible data about you/your business from social media platforms.
• When someone visits: www.indigoeleven.com we use a third party service called Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns (i.e. the number of visitors to various pages on the site). This information is processed in a way which does NOT identify any visitors.
• We have contracts in place with a small team of associates and subcontractors in technical and delivery services. We may receive information about you which is necessary to carry out the service.
What we do with the information we collect.
We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service in particular for the following reasons:
• To communicate with you by responding to requests, enquiries or complaints.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
• To administer your account and keep track of billing and payment information.
• To update our internal record keeping. *
• To notify you of important business updates or changes to our service.
• To provide you with information about other services that we offer, which are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
• We may contact you by email, phone or post.
• We may customise and make improvements to our website based on visitor’s interests.
Disclosure of your information.
We may share information about you/your business with selected third parties including:
• All third parties supply the hardware infrastructure, storage and associated services necessary for us to provide the service. By using our website and/or the service, you consent to our third party service partners having access to your Personal Data.
• Analytics and search engine providers (Google Analytics) that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Service.
Security of your Personal Data.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures* to safeguard and secure the information we collect both online and offline.
Third party websites.
Our website contains links to other websites of interest, once you have accessed these links to leave our site, we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy policies, practices of those websites, or any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites.
Please exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Retention and controlling your Personal Data.
You have the right to access information held about you.
We retain Personal Data for as long as we provide the Service to you, or your account remains open. However, we may keep some data after your account is closed or you cease using the Service (see point 1 below):
• You can request that we erase any Personal Data we hold about you. This does not include any data that we are obliged to retain, where reasonably necessary to comply with administrative, legal, or security obligations. If none of these obligations apply, we will delete Personal Data within 12 months of your account being closed.
• You may instruct us not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes by email or otherwise at any time by writing to us, or emailing: email@example.com (In practice, you will have opted-in, or expressly agreed in advance to our use of your Personal Data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your Personal Data for marketing purposes).
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
• If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at: Indigo Eleven, Allia Future Business Centre, Peterborough United Football Club, London Road, Peterborough, PE2 8AN or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.