Indigo Eleven provide flexible, administrative assistance and project specific support tailored specifically to suit the needs and budgets of our clients.
Our team of highly experienced, UK based associates allow us to match the most suitable team member to support the client’s exact requirements.
We specialise in supporting individuals and businesses in the following key areas; PA/Administrative assistance, Call Handling, Transcription, Graphic Design, Marketing and Project support.
We offer various flexible, pricing plans and packages, including a ‘Pay as you go service’ through to monthly retainers.
For further information regarding options for support, please visit our packages page.
There are many reasons why clients choose to delegate tasks to us. Our SUPPORT graphic below highlights some of the benefits:
No matter what stage your business is at, or the level of support you require – we can help!
All of our clients outsource tasks and projects to us for same reasons; lack of time, resources or expertise.
So, if any of the statements below sound familiar, then it’s probably time to start thinking about bringing on board some help:
- ‘I just need of an extra pairs of hands to cope with my increased workload…’
- ‘I don’t have the right skills to carry out this job…’
- ‘I’m really unorganised and need to find better ways of working to help me communicate more effectively…’
- ‘I want to grow my business, but I can’t do it all on my own…’
- ‘I’m constantly being distracted and need to make time to focus on what’s important…’
- ‘I’m exhausted before I even start my day job…’
If you need some administrative assistance with a particular task or project, even if you think this may fall outside our main portfolio of services, please get in touch.
We’ll happily talk through your specific requirements and look to see whether this is something we could accommodate for you within our established networks.
For more information about the specific tasks we can support you with, please visit our individual services pages below: